What a difference a full night sleep makes! Kayli has not slept through the night since she got sick on Friday night which has not helped our recovery any. It was so nice last night to go to bed at 10:00 and actually sleep the whole night through. I'm feeling much better because of it. Thanks GiGi for driving up to take care of Kayli and me and Brad. The house looks great and all the dishes and laundry are done. What a blessing!
12 years ago


4 comments:
Nothing could make GiGi happier than cleaning --- except taking care of Kayli. Love the picture.
Oh, I remember being rescued a few times by my mom or MIL. There are times when you have to just give up control and let them relieve you. That's the true definition of family. And, I'm sure there will be plenty more times where you'll have to call in reinforcements!
You are so blessed to have that option!! I would LOVE to have that!!!!!
I hope you are feeling better soon!
Love this picture! I think Kayli looks a lot like Gigi...
Post a Comment