Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kayli and Her Puppies

Kayli is really starting to notice the dogs more and more. I was playing fetch with Rebel a few nights ago and she was just laughing nonstop. I'm not sure what was so funny, but she was sure enjoying herself:) The dogs however, don't really pay much attention to her unless I'm holding her. She will sit in her highchair and just reach out for them and move her little hands, but they never notice. I'm sure they will learn to notice and run the other way soon enough:) This next stage of babyproofing our house and our dogs will be a challenge I'm sure so I'm in no rush for Kayli to become mobile.

This is Kayli when she is very excited. Her arms and legs just start going up and down and she smiles really big and squeals:) It is too cute and makes you smile every time.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Oh my - she's getting so big. Isn't it fun watching as she becomes more aware of the dogs and interacts with them more.

Jenny said...

I'm sure once she's mobile she'll be crawling all over the dogs. Now that will be funny!

penny said...

She looks so much like Brad in that last picture where her arms and legs are flying. Our girl is so precious. I hope Rose is having a good time with her.
Love You, GiGi

Amy M. said...

It won't be long and she will be pulling their ears and tail and thinking it is really funny. She may also do like Ava and Ali and try desperately to ride them. :-)