Friday, August 22, 2008

Sleeping on Daddy

Somehow Brad is always able to put Kayli right to sleep. In the evenings when I'm fixing her dinner I always tell him not to let her go to sleep. I think she might not enjoy the news as much as Brad. He usually goes into his office and reads her the Drudge Report which to him is very interesting, but apparently not to Kayli:)

4 comments:

penny said...

I bet Brad was reading some articles on Republicans to her and she went right to sleep. :)

Jenny said...

haha Penny!
I remember adding a tiny nap at dinner time with my boys. It seems she will dictate her own schedule. What a sweet time for baby and daddy.

darlene said...

What a sweet picture. Looks like Dad is resting too.

I don't know that reading anything political is conducive to sleep - Democrat or Republican. :-)

Jami said...

So sweet! I love the pics I have of Sophie sleeping on Ken. A sleeping baby on your chest has to be one of the best feelings in the world!