May he grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose. ~ Psalm 20:4
To know the will of God is the greatest knowledge, to find the will of God is the greatest discovery, and to do the will of God is the greatest achievement.
I just thought that we could all use a little encouraging this morning. I personally have been up with a teething 5 month old off and off since 2am which was a complete shock to my system since Kayli has been spoiling us by sleeping through the night since she was 10 weeks old. Have a great day and a great week! Of course I can't post without showing off my little bug. She's the cutest ever even when she doesn't feel well:(



4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that the teething is not going so well. I know it is hard to be up with them, especially after getting to sleep. I know from experience that it is extremely hard when you have to get up, get ready, go to work and actually be productive and think!! Hang in there, this too will soon pass. I will pray for sleep tonight for you!
Has there ever been a cuter baby!?! Those rosy lips, beautiful eyes and little round face are so precious. Our girl seems to be doing well in the sitting up area. I trust that all of you will rest well tonight and Kayli will be fever free tomorrow.
Love You! GiGi
oh, I remember teething. no fun. poor girl. She's in pain and wants her mama. Luckily we're getting towards the end of the week. Hang in there!
I hope last night was better. We've had a few of those sleepless teething nights around our house recently too. You might try the homeopathic teething tablets made by Hyland's...they seem to help Sophie.
Post a Comment