Kayli is such a happy girl in the mornings so I wanted to share her morning smile with everyone.
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Kayli is such a happy girl in the mornings so I wanted to share her morning smile with everyone.
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!
Posted by sunni at 5:08 AM
3 comments:
Sunni...I know I keep saying it, but she's adorable!! Penny will be so glad to see all the new pictures when she gets back.
There is no better way to start the day than with a baby's smile. Kayli gets cuter all the time.
What a sweet video. She's a cutie that for sure!
Post a Comment