Sunday, July 6, 2008

Play Time

Kayli and I took a trip to Costco last Thursday. She was quit a hit. People are just so friendly and talkative when I have Kayli with me. Well, when we got home from Costco, I thought I would try out her playpen so that I could bring everything inside that we had bought. She was talking so much and so happy in there that I had to sneak the camera over the couch to catch a shot of her playing. As you can see, she does spot the camera, but I was hiding on the other side of the couch so I wouldn't distract her:) This was her first time to play in her playpen so I was happy that it went so well.

3 comments:

gwsas4 said...

Hey Sunni! That is too sweet! I love this age! My youngest is almost 3! Seeing Kayli & hearing her little voice makes me miss the baby stage! They grow up so fast! Try to enjoy as many moments as you can! It's awesome that you're blogging & keeping up with her this way. Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Blessings,
Steph (Martin) Snyder

sunni said...

Hey Stephanie! Thanks for saying hello. Time does fly by doesn't it! It feel like just yesterday that we were hanging out at Mazzio's after Wednesday night church:)

penny said...

She gets cuter every day. I wish I were still that flexible. I still can put my foot in my mouth but not quite in the way Kayli does. :) We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon. Love, GIGI