Kayli and I went to a baby shower on Sunday way out in the suburbs:) Since we were practically driving to OK, we decided to stop by and say hello to the James boys and drive to the shower with Jenny (just joking about OK:)) Anyway, Steve just loved my little chunck of a girl. Caleb and Carter were also precious with her. Carter was a little shy about taking a picture but Caleb was so great at holding onto Kayli in his lap.
Hmm? Which will she choose to marry? She seems very comfortable with Caleb, but is holding tightly on Carter so I guess she's still undecided:)
13 years ago


5 comments:
Love seeing Kayli and having my boys in the picture makes it even better.
What cute kids!! Kayli can marry either of my boys!!!!
Amen to the marriage arrangement. Maybe the 3rd generation will be the charm. :)
GiGi
So sweet to see how close y'all still are...and that you both have such precious families.
Hey,have you heard the news about the stat depart at Baylor. Call me. (I can't find your new #)
Post a Comment