Monday, October 20, 2008

8 Month Pictures


We headed out to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend for Kayli's 8 month pictures. They have everything decorated for fall with pumpkins everywhere! It is really pretty if any of you have a chance to go by before November 2nd. They even have a pumpkin house:) I can't wait to see what they do for Christmas. I'm sure it will be beautiful.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness...PRECIOUS!

darlene said...

So precious. Those are great pictures.

penny said...

Could our girl get more beautiful!? You and Brad are cute, too. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I got my cup yesterday and I love it.
Hope do you casually carry around a coffee mug everywhere you go so that people can see pictures of your beautiful granddaughter?
Love to all,
GiGi

sunni said...

I'm glad the mug wasn't broken since it seems that it got lost for a bit at the post office.