Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mother!

Kayli and I drove to Waco this weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday. A few of her sweet friends gave her a brunch on Saturday. It was so much fun and wonderful to hear how much they all appreciate my mom's friendship. She is a wonderful women and I am blessed to have her as my mom and as my example! Love you mother!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

What great pictures! So, who were they more excited to see? You or Kayli? :-)

darlene said...

It sounds like fun. I love the picture of your parents and Kayli -it is obvious that everyone is happy!

sunni said...

They were definitely much more excited to see Kayli!

Amy M. said...

What a great picture of your parents with Kayli -- makes your heart sing.

brady said...

These pictures make me miss your family! Tell your mom happy birthday for us.