Friday, October 10, 2008

8 Month Stats

I’ve just been forgetting to post Kayli’s growth progress for her 8th month. She now weighs 19.4 pound (70th percentile) and is 28 inches long (76th percentile). She seems to be progressing along really well. She is now old enough to start eating fresh fruits without steaming them first. We’ve started with fresh mangos.

3 comments:

Amy M. said...

I love mangos, but I find that they are hard to cut and I never seem to get a good one at the store. Any secrets on picking a good one? (I know how to cut it, like a checkered board, but I obviously can't pick out the good ones at the store)

pmcelhaney said...

Amy- they should be slightly soft not hard and the real test is do they smell like mangos.
Sunni, she is just getting cuter by the day.
Pam Mc

Amy M. said...

THank you so much -- I will give that a try. :-)