You can't imagine how difficult it is to get a crawling 8 month old and two German Shepherds to sit still for a picture:) I was fairly successful with Kelty and Kayli by bribing them with a little cheese, but Rebel was just so anxious to play fetch with his toy that he didn't care about the cheese. See, I knew raising dogs would teach me something about kids. They say that dogs are basically just toddlers without the tantrums (at least in most cases) and with big teeth. Kayli is really enjoying her new deck because now she has somewhere safe to crawl around outside. Of course now it is freezing cold outside so we'll have to bundle her up first which she is not a big fan of. Lately she hates it when I dress her. She would rather be on the floor exploring and not wasting time with long sleeves and snaps.
13 years ago


3 comments:
I'm sure it is about as hard as getting four kids to look at the camera and smile all at one time. :-) I've just decided that it will be a long time before I get all four smiling together.
I think the last picture is cute. It looks like she is "hugging" Kelty.
I'm sure it is about as hard as getting four kids to look at the camera and smile all at one time. :-) I've just decided that it will be a long time before I get all four smiling together.
I think the last picture is cute. It looks like she is "hugging" Kelty.
Cute pictures. Kayli doesn't need big brothers to protect her as she grows up -- she has Kelty and Rebel!
Post a Comment