Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kayli on The Move

Kayli has no balance yet, but she definitely prefers to walk over crawling. We think the wood floors might not be very comfy to crawl on because she crawled more and quicker when she's on carpet. She has the basics down for walking, but just can't quit stay on her feet without help. how long does it take them to find their balance? I'm sure there is no answer to that questions since every baby/ kid is on their own schedule.

4 comments:

Jami said...

As you said, development occurs on each child's individual timing, but Sophie started actually walking on her own after she got a baby stroller from my sister and started pushing it all over the house. It seemed to help her balance.

Amy M. said...

I agree with schell mama, a walker will help tremendously. I have an extra one, if you want it.

sunni said...

I would love to have your extra one:) I can get it at homecoming in a few weeks, thanks!

darlene said...

She'll be running before you know it. So precious to see you and hear Brad as well. What a sweet family.