So the plan was to go to the Hallow Harvest Festival at the Dallas Arboretum this afternoon, but we chickened out. We did drive to the overflow lot where they were using charter buses to take people to the arboretum since the parking lot was completely full. However, the line even for the bus was so long that we would have had to have waited for at least the 2nd or 3rd trip. We decided that 2 little pumpkins was enough to make a pumpkin patch and we headed back to our house to take pictures and watch the Cowboy game. The dad's were relieved I think to have missed the crowds:)
Here they are in their costumes. We have Spiderman, Indiana Jones and a baby monkey:) So cute!!
When we got home, we called the Evans family to see if they were free to walk over and visit for awhile. Here are all four kids. Kayli is really outnumbered. What is it with all these boys!:) And below you'll see the 3 moms. I should go back and try to find a picture of the three of us as teenagers.
13 years ago


6 comments:
What great pictures! Darling kids and adorable moms!
It was a fun day- not like we had planned, but probably more fun in the end!
Oh, that little monkey and those handsome boys. The picture of you, Jenny and Megan made me cry. I am so thankful that the Lord has protected your friendships through the years because life-long friends are so precious. Love, GiGi
Absolutely beautiful children all around. Since Megan doesn't have a blog, we have to see pictures of her little cutie on your page. I am so thankful that you all have remainded friends. What a blessing to have friends that have known you all your life (or most of it anyway).
What great looking kids if I have to say so myself!! Ha! Thankful for you!
I agree with your mom -- it is such a blessing to have life-long friends. Seeing the pictures makes me miss you even more. I am looking forward to seeing you this Saturday. Don't forget to call me. :-)
Post a Comment