I bought a few things for more fun photo shoots with Kayli. I unrolled an entire roll of tulle last night and Kayli had fun playing in it so I was able to get some cute pictures.
13 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
I bought a few things for more fun photo shoots with Kayli. I unrolled an entire roll of tulle last night and Kayli had fun playing in it so I was able to get some cute pictures.
Posted by sunni at 11:25 PM
3 comments:
Sunni...I think you could go into photography...in all your spare time. :) You have such an beautiful subject to work with!! What a doll! Can't wait to see her soon...you too!
Thanks, honey, for the new pictures from Snapfish and the blog ones, too. I am so looking forward to seeing my girls next weekend. Kayli is an ANGEL.
Love to All,
GiGi
You are very creative and have a beautiful subject. I love seeing the pics and keeping up with your family thru your blog.
Post a Comment