Play the video below to see Kayli's newest trick. She can now pass toys from one hand to the other. Isn't that amazing:) The doctor told me that this is the latest trick that we should be working on. The next step is to pick up a second toy after she passes the first on off.
13 years ago


6 comments:
Cute picture of our girl but I was sorry to see that you posted at 3:44 a.m.. :( Hope you were able to go back to sleep and that you have a great Monday. Love You!
Penny expreseed my thoughts exactly. I love seeing pictures and hearing about Kayli and hope you don't spend much sleep time doing a blog. :-)
Ohh, that time stamp is off by a few hours. I posted this morning after my walk with Rebel.
Wow...smart girl....I think I sense another Dr. Barnes in the future! :)
She's gifted- I'm sure of it.
Brilliant baby!
Post a Comment