Thursday, June 12, 2008

Playdate

Jenny invited Kayli and I over to hang out with her and the boys yesterday. We even went to their swimming lessons. Kayli watched the pool the entire time. She was really interested in the new surroundings. We then went to lunch and on a few errands and then back to the house to relax.
Jenny rocked Kayli to sleep while Caleb entertained us with a few songs on the piano. His favorite song is 'Old MacDonald had a Song' :)

The boys were so sweet to Kayli. They kept telling each other in the car to be quiet because they didn't want to scare the baby. Caleb was especially taken with Kayli. He really wants a baby sister. I told him that he could be Kayli's big brother:) I figure the Gorham-Allison arranged marriage thing has never worked out anyway.

3 comments:

darlene said...

So many precious children (including my baby girl) in the pictures. It is so neat to see the family friendships continuing.

penny said...

I love blogs!! It makes me feel so connected to the people I love. Sunni, thanks for doing one. As always, our girl is so beautiful. Jenny looks really good with a baby girl. :)

Jenny said...

Oh, Kayli is so sweet. I think she had the best nap ever right there on my chest! I'll take her anyday! (and Sunni, you can come too)