This morning during our play time, Kayli was a bit tired. We were trying to play with her dolls but after briefly playing with them for maybe 20 seconds and even throwing one on the floor which was a first, she decided that they would make much better pillows than toys:)Wouldn't it be nice to wake up after sleeping for 10 hours to have some breakfast, be entertained for awhile and then go right back to sleep. I'm really very jealous:)
This is Kayli's sign that I've had enough play. She refuses to look at me or anything else that I may be trying to get her attention with and just starts sucking her thumb.
13 years ago


4 comments:
I love how she sucks her thumb -- too cute. and yes...I too am jeolous!! I would LOVE to just sleep the 10 hours. :-)
The life of a baby - sleep, eat, poop and be LOVED by everyone. Who wouldn't be happy?
Kayli gets cuter everyday.
Sunni, thanks so much for the new download of 4 month pictures. I am anxious to go to the arboretum. Kayli is an adorable little girl but her mother was pretty cute and wonderful, too. :)
She's adorable. I agree that the life of a baby seems pretty sweet!
Post a Comment