Todd Agnew is one of our favorite christian singers. I have 2 of his CDs and love them. This is one of my favorite songs of his. It's also my ringtone. Have a great weekend and happy Father's Day!!
13 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Todd Agnew is one of our favorite christian singers. I have 2 of his CDs and love them. This is one of my favorite songs of his. It's also my ringtone. Have a great weekend and happy Father's Day!!
Posted by sunni at 8:57 AM
3 comments:
Thank you so much for letting me come up and take care of precious Kayli. She is so beautiful and gets more fun each time I see her. Daddy is playing with his Tom Tom and is loving it. See you soon. I really like the Todd Agnew song. We sing it at church sometimes.
Love You All, GiGi
Thanks for making the trip up. Brad and I had a wonderful evening out! You are welcome anytime.
Sunni,
I am praying today that grace like rain will fall on you as you begin this new job and this new season of balancing work and family. His grace is sufficient. I love you! Mother
Post a Comment