Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Little Cherry Blossom

I put on a dress Kayli wore for her one month pictures and just got a little sad thinking about how fast she is growing. I wish I could slow the clock down. I thought I would post a picture of her in the dress at one month and then from today. It really looks like two different babies to me. That dark hair she had when she was born is what really makes her look different.

3 comments:

darlene said...

She has grown and the pics in the same dress prove it. She grows more adorable everyday. It's sad as a child leaves one precious stage but the next stage is equally precious. Enjoy each step along the way.

Amy M. said...

It looks like the dress shrunk. :-)
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow -- then they will level off and actually wear the same size for awhile. Ava and Ali stayed in the 6 to 9 month size for the longest time.

brady said...

Wow! She has grown quickly! I've been away from my little girl for almost two weeks now and I'm sure she'll be quite a bit bigger when I see her again. Thanks for sharing your photos.