So to continue with sharing some of our favorite songs here are a few country songs that Brad and I really like by Rodney Atkins. The first is 'Cleaning this Gun' which we first heard after finding out that we were having a girl. This quickly became one of Brad's favorites. The second song is called 'Watching You' and I think it is really a sweet song. The little boy in the video is actually his son. I heard an interview with Rodney Atkins and he was saying that some people at the mall and then later that day at Taco Bell recognized them and his little boy said 'Wow, Dad people know us all over the world!'.
13 years ago


3 comments:
I love those songs. Are they on the same CD?
I'm not really sure. I don't think so though because I think Cleaning this Gun is a newer one. I knew that one would be great for your family. 4 girls, Jodi is going to need a whole collection of guns:)
Sunni, those songs were AWESOME!!! I had never heard either one of them and I definitely will pass them on to my kids and some young families I know. Thanks so much for sharing.
Post a Comment