We survived our first week:) Kayli has had a wonderful time at her new school. The teachers there are so sweet and there are so many new toys and things to do. We are still working on taking longer naps during the day, but I think once the environment isn't so new and stimulating, she'll be able to nap better. She is in such a great mood when I pick her up at the end of the day which makes my busy and stressful day just melt away in a flash. All of the kids get a t-shirt to wear on Fridays as you can see in the pictures. I didn't want Kayli to look like a boy so I attempted a few bows, but I have to say I just don't think Kayli is a bow baby. Poor little tom boy. I know Andi will be so disappointed in me:)
Ohh, and one more update from the week. Kayli has her first admirer. On of the 2 year olds walked up while I was packing Kayli's bag and practically crawled into Kayli's car seat to give her a kiss. I just laughed and said, "Did you just kiss that baby girl?" He smiled at me really big and went in for another kiss on her cheek:) His mother at this point was apologizing, but I thought is was cute. We'll the very next day we were both leaving at the same time again, but the little boy was crying so the mom seeing Kayli told him to look over and say hi. He instantly smiled at her and started reaching so I took her over and let him give her a little kiss on the cheek:)
13 years ago


4 comments:
Sunni...She's such a doll, whatever she has on. So glad the first week went well. Love keeping up with y'all!
Hello Jill! Yes, I agree, she doesn't need anything to add to her cuteness:)
So adorable. Glad to hear things went well as you rejoin the paid working world.
She is so cute!! I LOVE the hairbow!!
Post a Comment