Kayli rolled over today for the first time! She was having tummy time while I was cleaning her nursery when I noticed that she was not on her tummy mat and almost under her crib:) Apparently that bed skirt looked very appetizing.
12 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Kayli rolled over today for the first time! She was having tummy time while I was cleaning her nursery when I noticed that she was not on her tummy mat and almost under her crib:) Apparently that bed skirt looked very appetizing.
Posted by sunni at 2:56 PM
4 comments:
That looks like more than just rolling over- seems she did a few rolls. Or a roll and some scooching. She's too cute!
Watch out now...she will be rolling all over the place and getting into everything. :-)
OK, it's official. Kayli is beautiful AND a genius. :)
GiGI
GiGi is right --- as always. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment