Friday, September 19, 2008

7 Month Pictures


Wow, 7 months. I know I say this every month, but the time is flying by. Her age now rounds up to a whole year. She is at such a fun age. She is such a happy girl and loves to swim and play in her bathtub. She also thinks Rebel is hilarious. What fun memories we're making!!

Thanks Megan for letting us use your pretty flowers for our backdrop.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my- I could just pinch those big cheeks! Everyday just gets more and more fun! You and Brad need to have a date night over on my side of town so we can have her all to ourselves! The boys would just eat her up!

sunni said...

I'll take you up on that offer!

penny said...

Beautiful pictures. Sunni, you are getting to be quite the photographer. Of course, you have exceptional material to work with!
Daddy and I will be with Jim and Darlene tonight. It is our 40th high school reunion. WOW!
Love you, GiGi

Amy M. said...

Very Beautiful!! This is such a fun age. Enjoy every minute because it does go so fast.