Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kayli Playing



I put a big mirror down on the floor for Kayli to play in front of and she was having such a good time until mom distracted her with the camera:) I figured I would video her anyway. I think she is getting close to crawling. She is really getting interested in Rebel's toys. He is luckily not at all protective of them so that is not a concern, but the idea of her one day getting ahold of one and putting it in her mouth is really not a pleasent thought. I guess Rebel toys will have to be delegated to outside only soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness...PRECIOUS! Can't wait to see her again....and of course, you too, Sunni! :)

sunni said...

We'll be in town in a few weeks. Hopefully we will not miss you like our last trip down.

Amy M. said...

They say a dog's mouth is pretty clean, so it shouldn't hurt her. :-)

darlene said...

She is precious. Better start baby proofing because she will be mobile soon.

Jami said...

I had an easier time teaching the dog to leave the baby's toys alone than I did teaching the baby to leave the dog's toys alone. Good luck!

Kayli is precious!