

This is for all of you Connor fans who never get to see pictures. Yes Megan really does have a baby and I can prove it:)
13 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


This is for all of you Connor fans who never get to see pictures. Yes Megan really does have a baby and I can prove it:)
Posted by sunni at 6:49 AM
3 comments:
Connor is a cutie pie, and of course, our girl is gorgeous. I am so glad that you and Megan are living close to one another. Love You, GiGi
So glad to see a pic of Connor. When will Megan start a blog so we can oh and ah more often? Kayli is adorable as always.
Oh he is a cutie! Watch out Jenny - your boys may have competition for Kayli's affections. Look at them holding hands in the first pic :)
Post a Comment