It's official, Kayli is very mobile and crawling all over the place. Of course, trying to catch it on camera is a bit difficult because she is such a ham for the camera. This was the scene this Saturday as I cooked baby food for the next few weeks. She is now eating things with texture and eating some finger foods like banana slices and cooked barley. I cooked lentils which smelled and tasted really good and she'll start those on Tuesday so we'll see what she thinks. They are actually a little spicy.
Now if she could just figure out this sippy cup:) We practiced this early on, but I guess she doesn't remember.
13 years ago


2 comments:
The way we caught our boys on camera crawling was by placing the remote control just out of their reach. But, that may be just a boy thing.
She's so cute!
When are you bringing her over for us to babysit?? Maybe Saturday afternoon/evening?
Kayli is adorable. Can't wait to see her in person --- maybe at Christmas or when she visits the grandparents. :-)
Post a Comment