We celebrated Brad's birthday last night. He requested fried chicken for dinner so I went to this great place downtown called Brother's and got fired chicken with some mashed potatoes and fried okra on the side. This chicken place is somewhere you would probably never go unless someone told you it was great. It is a tiny building with bars on the drive through window, but they make some great fried chicken. And who knew that pickles and jalapenos went with chicken:)
I bought Guitar Hero for him and he loved it. However, I'm thinking that I am just not going to be able to figure it out:) I'm really terrible.
13 years ago


4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brad!
Sunni, I'm sure you'll be rocking the guitar in no time. You just need to practice!!! Just make it a priority! :-)
Happy Birthday Brad!! What a great day -- dinner you requested with your best two girls.
God Bless.
Add my greetings to the others --- Happy Birthday, Brad. It sounds like you all had fun.
Happy Birthday, Brad!! Sounds like my favorite meal, too!! Sunni, I'm sure you'll be a rock star soon!! :0)
Post a Comment