Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bubbles


Kayli is so agreeable lately that I've been having fun trying different photo shoot ideas. She is just such a little ham for the camera:) I do have to day that those bubbles sure do make her slippery. It was like trying to hold on to a fish! Let me know if you have any other fun picture ideas.

6 comments:

penny said...

THE most beautiful baby in the world--spoke from a totally objective point of view. :) You might want to Google Anne Geddes for some photo ideas. Love You All!

Jami said...

Oh my - what sweet pictures. You are so creative (and it doesn't hurt that you have such a cute subject)!

Anonymous said...

From a totally objective...non-family member...we agree that she IS the most beautiful little girl in the world! :)

Shanan & Shannon said...

Awesome pictures Sunni! I can't believe you took them - the lighting on the top picture is unbelievable. I want to send you 2 sets of Baylor overalls that I have that Jenny gave me - can you send me your address? The one I had, I think, was your old work email. I still can't believe she's getting so big. Kayli, you are one cute kid!

Amy M. said...

THe pictures are adorable!!!! She is definetly one cute little girl. I say she ranks right up there equal with the other four beautiful girls in the whole world. :-) (I love the lighting you used.) (Some of my favorite of Ana is with her playing with long necklaces and with a big floppy hat and playing with leaves)

Andi said...

Precious! You are quite the photographer, Sunni! Great idea...