Monday, April 7, 2008

2 Month Check-up

Today we went back to the doctor for Kayli's 2 month check-up. She is doing great and gaining plenty of weight. She had to get so many immunizations this visit which was just so terrible to watch. I made dad hold her arms because I just couldn't bare to watch.

Weight: 11 lbs 4.5 oz & Length: 22 inches


Below is a picture after Kayli's 1st doctor appointment when she was only 2 weeks old and about 4 pounds lighter and 2 inches shorter. Time is really going too fast:(

2 comments:

Amy M. said...

okay -- when you look at Kayli now at 11 lbs 4 oz, just think...Ana was only 3 oz lighter at her birth. It still boggles my mind that she was that big.
She looks like she is so much more alert now. I can't wait to see her again...to see those eyes open more. :-) Has she smiled for yall yet?

Unknown said...

I still can't imagine delivering a 12 lb baby:) You must have been so uncomfortable those last few days! I just didn't even begin to understand back then.

We have had our first few real smiles (not just gas) :)