Here are the baby pictures of all three of us.
I think Kayli has my eyes and lips definitely and then Brad's forehead and maybe his nose too.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Posted by sunni at 2:39 AM
5 comments:
For some reason your and Brad's picture is not coming up...:-(
I uploaded the pictures again. Did that help?
Yes, that worked.
Wow...can't decide. I really think she is a 50/50 mixture of you both. I bet it is the case that some expressions she will make will look just like Brad and then some expressions she will make will look just like you. Crazy as it sounds the picture of you looks a little like Adi, especially in the eyes. :-)
Blessings today -- I'm thinking of you all.
wow- she's a perfect mix I think. You and Brad could pass for brother and sister! (in the baby pics)
I think you all 3 look alike in the baby pics so can't choose now.
You are all adorable.
Post a Comment