Monday, April 21, 2008

Ready for Summer

I’m all ready for my first summer. I got these cool sun glasses in the mail from my cousin Kristi. Since I don’t like bright lights, these are perfect when I take a trip to pick-up the mail or go outside while Dad’s working. For some reason Mom and Dad always laugh uncontrollably for the first few minutes after I put my glasses on. I’m not really sure what is so funny. ~ Kayli

4 comments:

Amy M. said...

How cute is that!!!
It was good talking to you. I will be praying that Friday goes smoothly for you and that the outcome is what you are hoping for. Can't wait to see you!!!!

darlene said...

Definitely a smile producer to look at this picture. Kayli is looking so grownup --- still beautiful.

penny said...

A star is born! GiGi

Jenny said...

Looks like she's ready to grease herself down with oil and lay out by the pool- oh wait... that was us 20 years ago... now there's skin cancer... so put on lots of sunscreen and keep her as pale as ever. She is one cool girl!