Thursday, April 17, 2008

Daddy's Girl

I've finally accepted the fact that Kayli looks just like her daddy. I still think she has my eyes and lips but beyond that we'll have to see if she inherited anything from me. We think she got her sleeping habits from Daddy. He was not easy to put down as a baby and Kayli is turning out to be the same. She goes down great for naps in the morning and around lunch, but in the late afternoon and at night it is a struggle to get her to fall asleep. She really fights it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to see you finally agree with us. That is Brad's child. I'm sure once she gets a little older she'll look a bit more like you.

Amy M. said...

When Ana was little everyone thought she looked just like Jodi. Even I admit that when she was a baby, she looked just like Jodi's baby pictures. Now that she is six, most people think she looks like me. I agree with Jenny, as Kayli grows she will probabily look more like you.