
I downloaded GIMP from CNET and I've been trying to learn how to use it. You can do so many neat things with the software. I'm sure about 95% of which I have yet to figure out, but I really like that I can convert to black and white and you can add borders and different effects to your pictures.
13 years ago


2 comments:
Looks like your editing like a pro... with GIMP as well as Photoshop I don't think you ever master all it can do as it offers so many different functions. I have used it for years and have only scratched the surface. However, if you are like me, after you figure out the ones you use most often, you will be content with a favorite few functions.
I love the pictures of Kayli and also like the new pics at the top border of your blog.
Post a Comment