This is a new "tag"from Jenny (http://jjandtheboys.blogspot.com/). The TAG is to post your baby photos...so here I am.... born in 1977!



13 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
This is a new "tag"from Jenny (http://jjandtheboys.blogspot.com/). The TAG is to post your baby photos...so here I am.... born in 1977!



Posted by sunni at 9:50 AM
4 comments:
You're a cutie! :-)
I think you should post a your baby picture and Brad's baby picture so we can compare to Kayli. I think I actually see a little of you in her, especially the picture of you lying on your back (I think the third picture).
You can certainly tell you were born in the 70s! Gotta love that beautiful fabric with the daisy flowers- that green color just screams 1970s!
I still am not certain that Kayli looks much like you- I have to have Brad's pictures to compare. Although I do see some of the same "cuteness" in your photos and hers... just perfect little features!
Let me take that back... I looked at the 3rd picture- the one Amy says- and it DOES look a lot like Kayli... hmmmm...
I remember when you were born. We were all very excited and spent lots of time spoiling you (actually Jenny and Andy drug you around more than spoiling). It is so fun to see the pictures.
Post a Comment