Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our Little LadyBug

Not much to say here. I'm just having fun playing with our new photo editing software that came with our scanner. Do any of you have software that you would recommend? The software I have will not convert my pictures to black and white so I want to find something that I can buy that will do this for me.



Ohh and thanks Aunt Amy for the cute pink outfit!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I use Microsoft Digital Pro software. You can also use PhotoShop. Both work well.

Unknown said...

Hi Sunni -
Your baby sure is growing up fast into a beautiful little girl. About your photo editing question... You can download some excellent free photo editing software at cnet's website download.com. They also evaluate the software and "GIMP" is their favorite. It is free and has all the features of Photoshop.

sunni said...

Thanks for the tips! Free is always good so I'll have to try out GIMP.