Kayli Practicing her Pageant Wave :)
Kayli's Close-up
...And Finally Kayli and Kelty who both think they are the Princess of the House
13 years ago
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Posted by sunni at 5:58 PM
6 comments:
She's gorgeous! Thanks for posting a new picture for us to enjoy. GiGi
She is really maturing in her face...growing so fast. When will you be in Waco again?
I'm not really sure. It really depends on how things go with our house hear in San Antonio. Sorry I missed you on our last trip. Did you have fun in Houston?
So cute- she does look like a beauty queen! I'm sure Kelty is thinking everyone is doting on her!
Just adorable - no other words are needed. Glad you keep posting pictures so we can keep up.
She is so, so beautiful Sunni! Glad your furbabies are adjusting well!
Post a Comment